Grocery Budget Overhaul Bundle
Shave big money off your biggest expense!
Grocery shopping for a family can be a big job and also a big expense. For most families, this part of their household budget may be the biggest percentage. But that. is completely understandable when you consider you need to supply food, staples, paper products, personal items, and cleaners. A lot goes into this area, and you might find you are spending more than you want.
The good news is, there is a bundle to help!
The grocery budget Overhaul Bundle is the ebook + food and meal planner that will guide you to a new approach to shopping.
Timeless tips our family has used for years in both good times and lean.
Get the help you need to trim that budget down to a more reasonable amount.
That's why I wrote this book!
I wanted to make it easier to save money, shop for your home, and use the food you invested in without wasting money or time.
Each chapter focuses on a different area of shopping and stocking and using your food and supplies efficiently.
This is a convenient downloaded product so you can get started right away overhauling your grocery budget and routine.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- How to shop less saving you the most money.
- How to setup a budget you can stick to.
- Insider tips to use in the stores and online.
- Budget meals and recipes
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- Food guide for storage so you can ensure things last the longest.
- Printable pages that you can use to keep track of your food and make meals that uses things up before they go bad.
- Frugal Recipe Book with meals that are meant to be inexpensive, easy to make, and delicious for your and your family!
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
How to Download
There are some courses available for sale in the shop. They are clearly marked courses in the product description. The rest of the items are digital download products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. The checkout page will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
The first email will be an order confirmation receipt.
The SECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's a ZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.
All files will be sent in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe PDF viewer on your computer, you can download it here.