Family Home Hub Set Up
Family Home Hub Set Up - Video Courses + Planner Pages!
Streamline the comings and going of your family, the running of your home, pet care, party planning, budgets, projects and more!
Let me ask you a few questions.....
- Do you feel that you are constantly running late day in and day out?
- Is your family forgetting uniforms, appointments, and permission slips?
- Do you feel as if you are letting important things slip through the cracks?
If any of these questions describe you, then a Family Home Hub is exactly what you need!
A Family Home Hub is what took our family from chaotic and stressed to organized and on time.
This video course and planner bundle is enough to get you on your way to removing the stress for good.
What You'll Receive:
- A walk through video course that will show you what a home hub is.
- Tips on creating a layout that fits your family from empty nester to a large busy family.
- Worksheets that will help you set things up the best way.
- Planner pages you can use to start a hub today.
What You'll Learn:
- How to streamline a calendar so it's a helpful tool.
- Color coding tips for any sized family.
- How to get everyone on board using your new hub.
- And so much more!
This video course and starter pages will get you started streamlining this crucial part of your busy home.
How to Download
There are some courses available for sale in the shop. They are clearly marked courses in the product description. The rest of the items are digital download products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. The checkout page will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
The first email will be an order confirmation receipt.
The SECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's a ZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.
All files will be sent in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe PDF viewer on your computer, you can download it here.