DINNER-DONE! Meal Planning System
The simple way to conquer dinner time stress so you can put your focus on more important things.
Tired of last-minute dinner stress? Wish you had a simple way to plan out meals that you love to make and your family loves to eat? Wish you had more time to test out new and fun recipes?
Now you do!
Dinner-Done is your answer to what's for dinner. A guide on my very best tips on how to set up a weekly or monthly meal plan, use up what you have before it goes bad, and create a shopping list that keeps your food in check.
Get the help you need and learn to love dinner time again!
This is a downloaded product so you can print and use it to create a meal planning system that is easy for you to stick with.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- How to create a list of meals your family loves.
- How to stock up on ingredients for fast fixes that you can use on busy nights.
- Shortcuts that will help you cook more efficiently.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- 22 Paged Planner that you can use to create a weekly menu that will save you time and money each and every week.
- Detailed pages allow you to list out meals your family loves.
- Ingredient lists that you can refer to each time you plan meals ensuring you use things up before they go bad.
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
How to Download
There are some courses available for sale in the shop. They are clearly marked courses in the product description. The rest of the items are digital download products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. The checkout page will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
The first email will be an order confirmation receipt.
The SECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's a ZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.
All files will be sent in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe PDF viewer on your computer, you can download it here.