Gather up those recipes from around your home and organize them into a streamlined binder!
I love printing out recipes online!
There is something about an image of a dish of pasta where you can almost taste the layer of cheese on top.
My problem was those well-intentioned recipes were now clutter, scattered around my home.
If this sounds like you, then the Recipe Binder/Organizer is exactly what you need to streamline your recipes going forward.
This is a convenient downloaded product so you can get started right away organizing your new binder.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- 40+ pages will help you organize your recipes and declutter what you do not love.
- Checklists that you can use to shop smarter and meal plan more easily.
- Sectional pages that will keep your collection organized going forward.
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
How to Download
There are some courses available for sale in the shop. They are clearly marked courses in the product description. The rest of the items are digital download products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. The checkout page will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
The first email will be an order confirmation receipt.
The SECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's a ZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.
All files will be sent in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe PDF viewer on your computer, you can download it here.