Kitchen Fast Fix Video Course/Checklist Bundle!!
Create a Kitchen that is organized and streamlined!
The kitchen is one of those rooms that is used for more than just eating dinner. It's also where kids do their homework, discussions are made, bills are paid, and friends are entertained.
With so much happening in one room, keeping it streamlined can be tricky.
This Fast Fix Course is here to help! This is a bite-sized approach to clearing off the counters, organizing your cabinets, and setting up a kitchen that is fun to cook in again.
It's the easy way to put some order back into the room that most consider the heart of the home.
What You'll Receive:
- Videos laying out a project you can do in just a few minutes a day.
- A checklist for each project making it easier to get things done.
- Bonus tips to keep clutter gone for good.
- Our "No More Clutter Game Plan" to keep things from getting messy and cluttered all over again.
What You'll Learn:
- How to set up a kitchen that is streamlined.
- What you can do with excess kitchen items.
- How to turn your messy counters into easy to keep tidy spaces.
This mini-course takes out the overwhelm of decluttering your kitchen for good!
How to Download
There are some courses available for sale in the shop. They are clearly marked courses in the product description. The rest of the items are digital download products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. The checkout page will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
The first email will be an order confirmation receipt.
The SECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's a ZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.
All files will be sent in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe PDF viewer on your computer, you can download it here.