Growing Herbs from Seed to Pantry!
How to grow all the herbs you need!
There is nothing I love quite as much as growing my own food and growing herbs is ever better.
Knowing all the seasoning I need is right outside my kitchen door or stored safely away in my freezer or pantry allows me so much satisfaction.
If you have never grown herbs and always want to try, this bundle is for you.
I have put together a brand new course that will walk you through how to plant, tend, water, grow, harvest, and preserve your favorite herbs.
Get videos, loads of pictures from my own setup, checklists, guides and more. I have worked hard to include everything you need to start growing herbs today.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- How to grow herbs in a traditional backyard garden.
- How to grow herbs in containers.
- How to plant, water, fertilize, and harvest.
- How to freeze or dry your herbs so they last all year long.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- 33 Paged Guide + Journal that you can download and use to keep track of everything you grow.
- Tons of images so you can see the steps more easily.
- Prep and Care Videos that will walk you through the entire prepping and growing process.
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
How to Download
There are some courses available for sale in the shop. They are clearly marked courses in the product description. The rest of the items are digital download products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. The checkout page will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
The first email will be an order confirmation receipt.
The SECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's a ZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.
All files will be sent in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe PDF viewer on your computer, you can download it here.