Pet Hub/Pet Care Mini Planner
Are your pet’s things taking over your home? Let’s get things organized with the Pet Hub Mini Planner!
The perfect planner to organize your pet's information in a convenient, easy to use way. This mini-planner will help you organize all of your pet's things, their care, their diet, and their medical information in one handy binder.
This is a downloaded product so you can print and use it to set up a Pet binder.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- 16 Paged Planner that you can use to create a Pet Care Binder for every pet in your home
- Detailed pages allow you to keep track of all your pet’s medical care.
- Care lists that you can share with your pet’s care giver when you travel or work.
- Helpful checklists that cover diet, chores, records, exercise, and more!
Disclaimer: In accordance with FDA guidelines, the information and products offered on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a medical professional. Before administering any hands-on care, treatment, or medications to your animals please contact a veterinarian first.
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
How to Download
There are some courses available for sale in the shop. They are clearly marked courses in the product description. The rest of the items are digital download products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. The checkout page will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
The first email will be an order confirmation receipt.
The SECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's a ZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.
All files will be sent in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe PDF viewer on your computer, you can download it here.