From Clove to Stove eBook
How to grow a backyard full of amazing garlic year after year!
There is nothing that warms up a kitchen quite so much as the smell of freshly cut garlic. As soon as you break open a head and cut into a clove it really does bring your senses alive.
And having a bounty of freshly grown garlic to turn to whenever you need some takes that sensation to a whole other level.
There simply is no comparison between garlic from a garden and garlic found in the grocery store. The smell, the look, the taste -everything is better, more vibrant, when grown in your own backyard.
There are pictures throughout the book to show you each step. You will also receive a garden plot map, garden plot record, and how to preserve garlic.
This is a one-stop shop for all of the knowledge you need to grow garlic from home.
This is a downloaded product so you can print and add it to your home gardening library.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- How to grow garlic from home with ease.
- How to hibernate garlic effectively each year.
- The easier way to harvest, dry, and cure your garlic.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- 55 Paged eBook that walks you through everything you need to know to plant, nurture, grow, harvest, and store garlic.
- Detailed photos that show you planting and care suggestions.
- Planner pages that you can use to map out and track your growing season.
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
How to Download
There are some courses available for sale in the shop. They are clearly marked courses in the product description. The rest of the items are digital download products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. The checkout page will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
The first email will be an order confirmation receipt.
The SECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's a ZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.
All files will be sent in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe PDF viewer on your computer, you can download it here.