Backyard Chicken Guide and Record Journal
Everything You Need to Raise a Healthy and Happy Flock of Backyard Chickens!
31+ pages that give you everything you need to start and excel at raising backyard chickens. From coop setup, chicken care, record management and more!
What you get:
You get the breakdown of each part of a coop, what it is, why your chickens need it, and the best way to DIY an option for your flock!
You also get our record-keeping pages to track your entire flock so you can customize their care!
Planner pages for the daily upkeep of your chickens, mapping out projects for the coop and your entire flock!
Relax, knowing you have a coop that will keep your chickens safe and your farm fresh eggs.
This is a convenient downloaded product, so you can print and use it to DIY your coop, begin record keeping, and raise amazing chickens!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to DIY nesting boxes to protect your daily eggs.
- The importance of a roost and what size you need.
- What care your chickens need each day, week, and month.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- A grid page that you can use to plan out your new coop.
- Real photos so you can see examples of roosts and boxes.
- Journal pages, care calendar, income tracker pages, and more!
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
How to Download
There are some courses available for sale in the shop. They are clearly marked courses in the product description. The rest of the items are digital download products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. The checkout page will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
The first email will be an order confirmation receipt.
The SECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's a ZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.
All files will be sent in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe PDF viewer on your computer, you can download it here.