Easy DIY Chicken Coop and Run
DIY a Chicken Coop and Run that is Perfect for Your Backyard Flock!
More and more folks are adding fresh farm eggs to their backyards. Whether they live in the suburbs in on a few acres in the country. Having the food you love to eat right outside your back door is one of the reasons I love homesteading so much.
Raising healthy and happy chickens all starts with a solid and secure home. If you are not sure what you need inside your chicken coop, this course is for you.
Get an easy approach to building a new coop or transforming an old shed into the perfect chicken house.
This course will walk you through all the parts a good chicken coop and run needs to have.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- What are roosts, and why they are an important part of a coop.
- How to DIY nesting boxes for your chickens.
- How to close up your bales at the end of the season.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- Walkthroughs for how to create each part of a roost.
- Videos of chickens using each feature.
- Downloadable pages that you can use to ensure you have each part of a coop set up in the best way.
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
How to Download
There are some courses available for sale in the shop. They are clearly marked courses in the product description. The rest of the items are digital download products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. The checkout page will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
The first email will be an order confirmation receipt.
The SECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's a ZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.
All files will be sent in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe PDF viewer on your computer, you can download it here.