13 Signs Your Goat is About to Kid eBook
Are you tired of wondering when your goat is going to kid? Worry no more!
This super helpful 25-page eBook will walk you through the signs so you know how close your goat is to kidding.
This is a downloaded product so you can print and take this list out to the barn with you.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- What things you can do to prepare your goat for kidding.
- Signs to watch for telling you when things are close.
- How to help and when to let things happen.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- 22 page ebook that you can bring to the barn with you.
- Detailed images allow you to compare important stages with your goats.
- Helpful checklist of signs so you can know just how close your goat is to kidding.
Disclaimer: In accordance with FDA guidelines, the information and products offered on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a medical professional. Before administering any hands-on care, treatment, or medications to your animals please contact a veterinarian first.
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
How to Download
There are some courses available for sale in the shop. They are clearly marked courses in the product description. The rest of the items are digital download products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. The checkout page will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
The first email will be an order confirmation receipt.
The SECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's a ZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.
All files will be sent in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe PDF viewer on your computer, you can download it here.