How to Train Your Goats eBook + Cheat Sheets
I learned very early on that goats are comical, smart, loving, determined, and very stubborn.
When my first two goats joined our little homestead, I was as green as could be. I had absolutely no clue where to start, what they needed, and how to keep them safe and healthy. As usual, winging it was my first course of action and I pretty much stumbled along learning as I did.
I also realized I need to teach my goats to listen to me. To understand that I was the boss and I was in charge. Let me just say that in theory this made perfect sense but while putting it into action I learned a valuable thing.
Some goats are easy to train and others...well not so much.
The tips I learned over the years while training our herd of goats I have gathered up in this easy to use mini ebook.
This is a convenient downloaded product so you can print and take this list out to the barn with you.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- The key to teaching your goats to listen when you call.
- How to work with difficult goats.
- Feeding a large herd in a calm and organized way.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
Disclaimer: In accordance with FDA guidelines, the information and products offered on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am not a medical professional. Before administering any hands-on care, treatment, or medications to your animals please contact a veterinarian first.
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
How to Download
There are some courses available for sale in the shop. They are clearly marked courses in the product description. The rest of the items are digital download products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. The checkout page will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
The first email will be an order confirmation receipt.
The SECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's a ZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.
All files will be sent in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe PDF viewer on your computer, you can download it here.