Create a Better To-Do List
Do you struggle to come up with a plan that you can actually stick to? Is your to-do list making you cringe every time you see it?
Did you know there is an easier way to make a list of things you need to do each week without all the overwhelm?
It's all done with my proven system of getting it all down on paper and prioritize it so you can set up a to-do list that works with your weekly time schedule.
Yes, it really is that simple.
I get asked so many times from time-struggling people just like you to help them make a list that works.......for them. And that is just what this bundle is meant to help you do.
Learn how to get all of those nagging things that are running around in your head on to paper where you can deal with them once and for all.
Turn that big (and quite possibly HUGE) list into one that is more realistic. One you can actually work with.
Set up a plan for the week ahead that you can just follow along without stressing out.
Start (and here's the really fun part!) checking things off one by one as you see yourself being more productive than ever before!
This is a convenient downloaded product so you can print and take this list out to the barn with you.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- How to get everything out of your head in an efficient way.
- How to prioritize what is most important.
- The easier way to get more done in less time.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
How to Download
There are some courses available for sale in the shop. They are clearly marked courses in the product description. The rest of the items are digital download products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. The checkout page will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
The first email will be an order confirmation receipt.
The SECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's a ZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.
All files will be sent in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe PDF viewer on your computer, you can download it here.