Squash Quick Guide
How to plan squash without the overwhelm! This quick 1-page guide will give you everything you need to know to plant your squash and keep them healthy through harvest.
The Squash Quick Guide is clearly the easy button for growing squash in your family garden!
Note: If you want all of the gardening goodness check out our Garden Guide Bundle right here and get access to this page and more in a handy quick guide that deep dives into your favorite fruits and vegetables.
***Please know that this product is sold as a digital download that you can instantly download and print at home. This is NOT a physical "shipped to you" product. Upon purchase, you will receive access to the file just as soon as you check out. Thank you! ***
How to Download
There are some courses available for sale in the shop. They are clearly marked courses in the product description. The rest of the items are digital download products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. The checkout page will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
The first email will be an order confirmation receipt.
The SECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's a ZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.
All files will be sent in PDF format. If you don't have Adobe PDF viewer on your computer, you can download it here.